Well, mzybe not so cool: Sanskrit script?

Ashok Aklujkar ashok.aklujkar at UBC.CA
Tue Jan 12 22:52:34 UTC 2010

Allen,

I meant the comparison to be taken only in the context of spread of Nagari.
But you raise a good question. I have not yet seen a Skt text written in
Mo.dii. The terminology 'secular : religious', however, may turn out to be
only aprroximately applicable. For example, there may be notebooks etc. in
which stotras in regular use are written in  Mo.dii.

Best wishes.

ashok