how is 'dayaananda' pronounced?

Dean Michael Anderson eastwestcultural at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 30 10:45:20 UTC 2010

First, I'd like to apologize for the terrible formatting of my original post. I don't think I can keep using the default mail client for Yahoo mail. Its formatting has gotten pretty unreliable lately.
Regarding the subject at hand, this pronunciation question came up in the context of spoken Sanskrit, so, as another has pointed out, it may relate more to stress in classical Sanskrit rather than pitch in Vedic Sanskrit.
Best,
Dean