yugas and colours

Luis Gonzalez-Reimann reimann at BERKELEY.EDU
Sat Oct 31 23:00:22 UTC 2009

This is interesting. The /Vayu Purana/ (1.32.14-19) had already said
that kAla (time) had four faces, which are the yugas. It doesn't
associate them with the directions, but it does mention the colors.

Luis González-Reimann
_____