Bhagavata-Purana

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 31 00:11:00 UTC 2009

There is a relatively recent critical edition published from Adhmedabad. My copy is in storage but this seems to be it (exported and slightly expanded from worldcat):
ŚĀSTRĪ, H. G., SHELAT, B. K., & ŚĀSTRĪ, K. K. (1996-2002).Śrībhāgavatam: Śrīmad Bhāgavata-mahāpurāṇam : samīkṣita āvr̥tti. Ahamadābāda, Bho. Je. Adhyayana-Saṃśodhana Vidyābhavana.

Best wishes from Medan,
Arlo Griffiths