Saura Purana

J L Brockington J.L.Brockington at ED.AC.UK
Thu Jul 16 14:26:24 UTC 2009

Dear Colleagues,

There is apparently no copy of the Saura Purana in any British
Library, although the ASS edition of 1889 has been reprinted several
times, I believe.  Does anyone elsewhere have access to a copy of this
(or another edition) who would be prepared to send me a photocopy or,
better still, a scan of adhy. 30?  If so, I should be most grateful.

John Brockington

Professor J. L. Brockington
Secretary General, International Association of Sanskrit Studies
Asian Studies
7-8 Buccleuch Place
Edinburgh EH8 9LW

home address: 3 Eskvale Court
Penicuik, Midlothian
EH26 8HT
U.K.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.