Aditya Behl on the Clay Sanskrit Library

onians at GOOGLEMAIL.COM onians at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 7 19:16:12 UTC 2009

Yes, the books are still very much on sale from NYUP and their
affiliates (http://www.claysanskritlibrary.org/order.php), as will be
the 9 volumes (including 2 reprints) to appear this summer
(http://www.claysanskritlibrary.org/volumes.php?show=12).