resending question on chanted audio of Sanskrit declensions and conjugations?

Dean Michael Anderson eastwestcultural at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 29 09:41:32 UTC 2009

Sorry about the bad formatting. Yahoo Mail has been acting up lately.

I was thinking of working with a pandit to create some mp3 files with
chanted audio of Sanskrit declensions and conjugations for teaching
purposes. They would be made freely available on the internet. I haven't
yet found anything quite right for that purpose.

Has this already been done somewhere?

Best,

Dean

Dean Michael Anderson