invertebrates

Valerie J Roebuck vjroebuck at MACUNLIMITED.NET
Mon Jan 26 07:31:54 UTC 2009

What an interesting painting! This version is quite different from
the ones I was thinking of, which had the demon body emerging upwards
from the conch-shell. Moreover they were Avatara scenes, while this
one appears to be of a series of incidents from the life of Krsna.

Valerie J Roebuck