invertebrates

Alexandra Vandergeer geeraae at GEOL.UOA.GR
Fri Jan 23 10:11:59 UTC 2009

I guess you mean 'apart from the many conches as depicted as Vishnu's
attribute'. This conch-demon, obviously I miss something interesting,
never heard of it. I do know of a Vishnu attacking a giant snake, cq naga,
often depicted as half human, maybe it's the same episode but in a
different rendering. Or the 'conch' is the tortoise carapax?

Alexandra