Accommodation in Pune in April 2009

Jenni Cover jenni.cover at URSYS.COM.AU
Sun Jan 4 22:56:49 UTC 2009

Greetings,

I will be in Pune April 1st - May 6th 2009 to continue my Sanskrit
translation with a Sanskrit Professor from Pune University. Can anyone
please help me find accommodation - hotels are too expensive for that length
of time and the Bhandarkar Institute is undergoing renovations. I would be
happy to share an apartment/flat with other scholars.

Happy New Year
Dr Jennifer Cover
Sydney
Australia