14th WSC - Website updated--Apologies

Akihiko Akamatsu aakamat at BUN.KYOTO-U.AC.JP
Sat Aug 22 02:19:46 UTC 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I apologise for sending this message to the Indology list.
This must be only to reply Prof. Eli Franco's question,
but I am receiving recently same questions several times.
So I would like to reply concerning Equipment of the
14th World Sanskrit Conference in this opportunity.

Each lecture room is equipped with PC, a (power point)
projecter, a screen and microphones. And our students helpers
can help the speaker during his presentation.

Photocopying can be purchased at the Copy Shop in
the basement of the Clock Tower at a cost of 10 yen
per page.

Yours,

Akihiko Akamatsu