Artificial Intelligence Cracks 4,000-Year-Old Mystery

Jean-Michel Delire jmdelire at ULB.AC.BE
Sat Apr 25 09:19:54 UTC 2009

Dear Colleague,

I would like to have a copy of Rao's article and supplementary material.

Best regards,

Dr J.M.Delire, Secretary of the Centre Altaïr for history of science, part-time lecturer on Science and civilization of India, University of Brussels