AW: Sabdakalpadruma + Vacaspatyam

Gruenendahl, Reinhold gruenen at SUB.UNI-GOETTINGEN.DE
Tue Oct 14 14:12:39 UTC 2008

Jonathan Silk wrote:
> Perhaps this is well known, but since it was news to me...

To me, too, and I find it increasingly difficult to keep up with the news in
this field. All the more I thank Peter Wyzlic and Daniel Stender for
recording these activities in such a competent manner:

www.indologica.de/drupal/?q=node/62
<http://www.indologica.de/drupal/?q=node/62>

I think their list deserves all the support it can get. So if you come across
something that they haven't catalogued yet, I suggest you send them a notice
with the URL - if they don't object to this proposal.  (No need for the two
titles Jonathan Silk mentioned - they are already catalogued!)

Regards
Reinhold Grünendahl

Dr. Reinhold Gruenendahl
Niedersaechsische Staats- und Universitaetsbibliothek
Fachreferat sued- und suedostasiatische Philologien
(Dept. of Indology)

37070 Goettingen, Germany
Tel (+49) (0)5 51 / 39 52 83

gruenen at sub.uni-goettingen.de

FACH-INFORMATIONEN INDOLOGIE, GOETTINGEN:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/fiindolo.htm
In English:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/fiindole.htm

GRETIL - Goettingen Register of Electronic Texts in Indian Languages:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/gretil.htm

GRETIL e-library:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/gr_elib.htm