One PhD scholarship for Buddhist Studies

Pathompong Bodhiprasiddhinand pathompongb at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 19 17:55:57 UTC 2008

Dear all,

One scholarship is available for a student
to read a PhD in Buddhist Studies at Mahidol
University in Thailand. I would appreciate
it very much if you could kindly forward
this email to those who are interested.

The scholarship is set up by a generous lady
who wants to provide an opportunity for a
female candidate (could be a nun, maechi or
laywoman, of any nationality) to read for a
PhD in Buddhist Studies at Mahidol.

To be eligible, the recipient must have met
the University’s academic and English Language
entry requirements and must first have been
successful in gaining an unconditional offer
of a place. This scholarship will cover all
the tuition fees for five years.

For further information, please contact
me off-list.Thank you very much for your
help.
Best wishes,
Pathompong Bodhiprasiddhinand, Bangkok
http://www.mahidol.ac.th