Matsunami Seiren, Saundarananda edition (RESOLVED)

Birgit Kellner birgit.kellner at UNIVIE.AC.AT
Thu Nov 13 20:22:37 UTC 2008

Dear all,

thanks to everybody who provided further information as to where
Matunami's edition of the Saundarananda and the journal containing his
article on Aśvaghoṣa as forefather of Yogācāra could be found.

Thanks especially to the person who provided me with a PDF of the
edition. It turns out that the edition also contains the article in
question as an appendix.

Best regards,

Birgit Kellner