Sankara and the Authorship Issue

Christophe Vielle christophe.vielle at UCLOUVAIN.BE
Tue Feb 26 20:32:26 UTC 2008

For the devotional Bhaja Govindam  - Mohamudgara,
I note the following two "devotional" editions still available, one
(31 v.) with a commentary by Swami Chinmayananda, published by the
Central Chinmaya Mission Trust, and one in Malayalam script with a
commentary by K. Padmanabha Variar, Kodungallur, 2006 (in two parts :
19 + 14 stanzas, in a different order).
With best wishes,
Christophe Vielle