Sankara and the Authorship Issue (--> Raghavan's SP)

ashok.aklujkar ashok.aklujkar at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 24 21:56:21 UTC 2008

Dear Michael,

The following mail of yours must have been sent to the whole list by
oversight. No problem. To respond briefly, I placed a printout of my notes
on approximately the first 250 pages of the published volume 1 of Raghavan's
edn in your mailbox on 08 December 2002 (as I had come to Harvard as
visiting professor at that time) and I mailed you a photocopy of the text of
Ingalls's Preface (what we were up to that point imprecisely calling
"Introduction") on 3/4 January 2003. I also sent you a pdf of the former on
08 December 2002.  If for some reason you cannot locate the printout, the
pdf, the photocopy and our e-mail correspondence of the time, I will gladly
make the files/documents available to you again. It will, however, take a
little time to regain access to Ingalls' Preface for photocopying, since my
study is being reorganized to accommodate the books and papers I had to
bring home from my UBC office.

My e-mail addresses <ashok.aklujkar at ubc.ca> and
<aklujkar at interchange.ubc.ca> still work. The latter may, however, be phased
out by UBC in the months to come.