Digital Kielhorn

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 15 13:06:32 UTC 2008

I am willing to stipulate that I am not very skilled at computer things,
but:

It appears that a number of things are scanned (badly, as far as I can see)
on Gallica. But I cannot discover how to download other than a single page
at a time. It seems that a large number of issues of JA for instance are
available, but not articles one by one (?).

Am I doing something wrong?  (Secondarily, is it only that I have
unrealistic standards, or are the scans on this site really lousy?)

J Silk