Scan needed ~ Udanavarga pages

Stephen Hodge s.hodge at PADMACHOLING.PLUS.COM
Wed Dec 3 18:31:18 UTC 2008

Dear Friends,

Does anybody have access to Vol I of Franz Berhard's edition of the
Udaanavarga ?  Yet again, I find that this is another book that has
mysteriously disapppeared from the SOAS Library collection.   If any kind
soul could help, I need a scan of the few pages where he covers XXX.35-36
(the udana beginning "ayo-ghana-hatasya .. ").  I would be indebted to
anybody who could help !

Best wishes,
Stephen Hodge

PS:  Is this phenomenon of depleted library stocks especially unique to SOAS
?  Every visit I make, I find that at least one out of every six books I am
looking for has disappeared.   The security system is an absolute joke as
probably every student knows how to by-pass it !