help tracing a verse

Valerie J Roebuck vjroebuck at MACUNLIMITED.NET
Mon Sep 3 18:15:14 UTC 2007

I don't recognise it, but it sounds remarkably similar to a
well-known Buddhist verse in Pali (Mahajayamangalagatha v. 17):

devo vassatu kAlena sassasampatti hotu ca
phIto bhavatu loko ca rAjA bhavatu dhammiko.

Valerie J Roebuck
Manchester, UK