asva sastra

John C. Huntington huntington.2 at OSU.EDU
Wed Nov 28 13:59:03 UTC 2007

Some years ago, (1970?), there was a very clean clear copy of an Asva
Sastra in the Gauhati Museum, Assam. I regret to admit that it was
somewhat outside of our interests and we chose not to photograph it.
As I recall it looked as if it were 18-19th century and basically
unused, therefore in nearly pristine condition. Unfortunately, we did
not examine it for completeness, orthography or anything else but to
look at a few of the illustrations of horses which were quite nice.

John