mss of ratnakara's vakroktipancasika

Dominic Goodall dominic.goodall at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 22 02:59:25 UTC 2007

You probably know about the one in the BORI in Pune; but just in
case, it is No. 165 of A 1882--83. (Sa.mvat 1833).

Dominic Goodall
Pondicherry Centre,
Ecole française d'Extrême-Orient ("French School of Asian Studies"),
16 & 19, Dumas Street,
Pondicherry 605001, INDIA