HOW TO SALVAGE SANSKRIT IN BERLIN

Andrea Marion Pinkney amp65 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Thu Jan 11 16:04:28 UTC 2007

Dear List,

I recently sent in my letter, for what it's worth.
In the interest of moving debate back to the Berlin-crisis, I would
urge other list-members to devote some evergy to please send
letters of support to the Berlin Indology account.

Sincerely,
Andrea