Making the Argument for Sanskrit : a Real Problem and Directions for a Solution

Jan E.M. Houben j_e_m_houben at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 4 12:35:58 UTC 2007

Yes, bravo, see my review article of Beyond
Orientalism (ed. by K. Preisendanz and E. Franco,
Amsterdam 1997): Orientalism, its critique, and
beyond."
IIAS-Newsletter, no. 15 p. 16. International
Institute for Asian Studies, 1998.
JH