European studies on South Asian Languages

John Peterson jpeterso at UNI-OSNABRUECK.DE
Fri Apr 27 12:34:06 UTC 2007

Dear M. Huet,

I am currently finishing up my "Regional Report for Europe" for the
upcoming issue of the Yearbook of South Asian Languages and Linguistics
and have included a number of your articles as well. I hope you do not
mind my asking you a few questions with respect to bibliographic data,
which I have so far been unable to obtain. Unfortunately, I have to send
the report off on Monday, so I would greatly appreciate your help.

Is the date (2004) correct for this article? "Design of a Lexical Database
for Sanskrit." COLING Workshop on Electronic Dictionaries, Geneva, Aug.
29th, 2004. 8-14.

And may I ask in what city the following appeared? (That is, the city of
the publisher):

Huet, Gérard & B. Razet (2006). "The Reactive Engine for Modular
Transducers." In Kokichi Futatsugi, Jean-Pierre Jouannaud & José Meseguer
(eds.), Algebra, Meaning and Computation, Essays Dedicated to Joseph A.
Goguen on the Occasion of His 65th Birthday. Springer LNCS 4060. 355-374.

I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me on these matters!

Sincerely,

John Peterson

--
John Peterson