Sanskrit teaching at Cambridge to end

David Magier magier at COLUMBIA.EDU
Mon Oct 16 19:02:29 UTC 2006

the historic versions of that webpage can be viewed on the Internet
Archives WayBackMachine at:

<http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.oriental.cam.ac.uk/south_asia2.html>

Google's cached version of the page is (currently) available at:

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:xcFyYby-ttcJ:www.oriental.cam.ac.uk/south_asia2.html

David Magier

--On Monday, October 16, 2006 7:40 PM +0100 Dominik Wujastyk