Critical Edition of Bhagavata Purana

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Mon Oct 2 14:25:57 UTC 2006

The best person to answer this is probably Prof. Peter Schreiner
<pesch at indoger.unizh.ch> at Zurich.  He has done major work on the puranas
in general, and also knows the scholars at the Univ. of GujArat well.

Getting books from India is often an "interesting" process.  D. K.
Agencies has a quite well-developed website through which one can buy
books; they can be a bit pricey, but their company is well-run.  The same
can be said for several other booksellers; see the list of publishers and
distributors collected at http://indology.info.  Motilal Banarsidass has a
terrible website, but if you send an email request for a book directly to
them <mlbd at vsnl.com>, they are often good about posting it out, and they
can get nearly anything (not only their own publications).

Best,
Dominik