Help from the experts

Valerie J Roebuck vjroebuck at MACUNLIMITED.NET
Sat Apr 22 06:45:56 UTC 2006

It looks like,

Under a favourable mansion of Hasta, under favourable planet(s), with
the sun favourable [i.e. from the astrological point of view], in the
morning, accompanied by brahmanas, the wise one should look
round/observe....

Hasta is the group of stars known as the constellation Corvus in
western astronomy.  In the 27 nakshatra system, it  is the segment of
the lunar zodiac 23 Virgo 20 to 6 Libra 40 (Sidereal).  I imagine
that for the purposes of whatever the 'wise one' wanted to do, the
Moon needed to be in Hasta (something that would happen for about a
day every month) but also in an astrologically favourable
condition--waxing or well-aspected, perhaps.

Valerie J Roebuck
Manchester, UK