Sanskrit recordings

Timothy Lubin LubinT at WLU.EDU
Mon Apr 3 15:24:54 UTC 2006

I hereby make good on my promise to make available a recording of Prof.
Nagaraja Rao reciting stanzas in a variety of meters:

http://home.wlu.edu/~lubint/texts/index.htm

There you will find the whole recording (24 MB, uncompressed), plus the
first 2/3 divided into smaller segments.
I also have a similar but shorter recording of S. S. Janaki reciting,
which I will try to get done as well.

Tim

Timothy Lubin
Associate Professor, Department of Religion
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, Virginia

lubint at wlu.edu   |   http://home.wlu.edu/~lubint

Tel : (office) 540.458.8146; (home) 540.463.6833
Fax: 540.458.8498

>>> Earlier I wrote: >>>

> I possess a privately made cassette of Prof. Nagaraja Rao, of
Mysore,