Tilak reference?

Arlo Griffiths arlo.griffiths at LET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Wed Nov 2 07:35:44 UTC 2005

On the latter word (taabuuva-), and the influence it has had on
several scholars' imagination, see the following article:

Abhijit Ghosh, Problems in Determining Austric Lexical Elements in
Sanskrit: a Case from the Atharva-Veda. In: A. Griffiths & J.E.M.
Houben (eds.), The Vedas: Texts, Language & Ritual, Groningen:
Forsten [GOS XX], 2004, 217--236.

Arlo Griffiths