Yoga Upanisads

Luis Gonzalez-Reimann reimann at UCLINK4.BERKELEY.EDU
Wed Mar 9 22:05:21 UTC 2005

Friends,

I am trying to locate translations and/or editions of the so-called Yoga
Upanisads (part of the Minor Upanisads). I am aware of the collections
listed below, but I would like to know if there are others.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Luis González-Reimann

Aiyar, K. Narayanasvami. Minor Upanishads: First Series, containing twenty
Upanishads with English translation. Srirangam: The Akhila Bharata Sankara
Seva Samiti; 1967.

_______. Minor Upanishads: Second Series, containing ten Upanishads with
English translation. Madras: Sanatana Dharma Vidya Samiti; 1967.

_______. Thirty minor Upanisads: revised edition includes Sanskrit texts.
Delhi: Parimal Publications; 1997.

Varenne, Jean. Upanishads du yoga: traduites du sanskrit et annotées par
Jean Varenne. Paris: Gallimard; [1971] 1974.

Sastri, A. Mahadeva. The yoga Upanisads: With the commentary of Sri
Upanisad-Brahmayogin. Madras: The Adyar Library and Research Center; [1920]
1968.