19th century book

Valerie J Roebuck vjroebuck at MACUNLIMITED.NET
Tue Aug 9 09:53:28 UTC 2005

I now have some digital photos of the first and last pages of the
text.  Once the re-organisation of the website is completed, they are
going to be placed in the Indology archive.  In the meantime, anyone
who is interested in taking a look at them is welcome to contact me
off-list.  There are 4 jpegs, total size 260k.

With thanks--

Valerie J Roebuck
Manchester, UK