Query re Sanskrit textbook (fwd)

Matthew Kapstein mkapstei at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Sat Oct 23 12:51:02 UTC 2004

Though probably not of use to anglophone learners, it may
be of interest nevertheless that the Gita Press, Gorakhpur,
publishes a "Gita Vyakarana" that serves as an elementary
introduction to Paninian grammar (the Laghasiddhaantakaumudi to
be exact) illustrating all rules given with passages from
the BhG. Brief commentary in Skt, with translations in Hindi,
is also  included.

Matthew Kapstein