Virupakshapancasika

Bindu Bhat bb145 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Thu Apr 22 16:00:57 UTC 2004

I am not aware if this work was ever translated into English. The dates of
the author are also not certain. However, the first published edition in
the Trivandrum Sanskrit series was based on two palm leaf manuscripts from
the Palace library.
The author's name is: Virupaksanathapada
There aren't any other works by this author that I am aware of.

Hope this information is helpful.
Thanks,
Bindu

--On 22 ?????? 2004 11:00 +0000 jagan nadh <navadipanyaya at HOTMAIL.COM>