facsimile editions

Christophe Vielle vielle at ORI.UCL.AC.BE
Thu Jan 9 08:00:53 UTC 2003

The Journal of the SukRtIndra Oriental Research Institute, recently
established in Cochin, is very well printed and makes good reproductions of
photographs. They have also a series (and a collection of manuscripts...).
http://www.kashimath.org/oriental.htm

>Hi Leslie and Indology members,
>
>I have (and have had for some time) something quite different and wonder
>whether you or anyone on the list has any suggestions: a set of excellent
>bl/wh photographs of Tantric mudras used in Kerala with explanations. About
>20 I believe. Where to publish it Indological publications being so
>verbally oriented?
>
>Happy New year,

Dr. Christophe Vielle
Centre d'Etudes de l'Inde et de l'Asie du Sud
Institut orientaliste
Place Blaise Pascal 1
B - 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
BELGIUM
Tel. +32-(0)10-47 49 54 (office)/ -(0)2-640 62 66 (home)
E-mail: vielle at ori.ucl.ac.be