Documentary on Max Mueller

jkirk jkirk at SPRO.NET
Fri Feb 14 05:56:11 UTC 2003

Dear Prof Witzel,

Going to the URLs given here tells me nothing about the MM broadcast. This
URL gets a 404
http://www.dw-world.de/dwelle/cda/detail/dwelle.cda.detail.download/0,3830,5
0167

Could you maybe refine these links a bit more? This one accessed just now
says nothing about a forthcoming program on  MM --
http://www.dw-world.de/english

How did you find this out?  maybe on short wave? Please be more specific as
to where to find this program tomorrow.

Thanks
Joanna Kirkpatrick