Haracaritacintaama.ni

alex watson ball0332 at SIFY.COM
Sun Aug 24 15:57:04 UTC 2003

Dear Colleagues

Judit Torzsok and I are planning to re-edit and translate the Haracaritacintaama.ni.

A) We have started typing in the text.  If you have typed in parts of it and would be willing to send them to us we would be very grateful.  (We will of course send you our complete e-text.)

B) We have come across mention in catalogues of MSS of the text in the following places:

1) Paris D28

2)  Poona (which may be the same as Buehler's report XIV)

3) No. 985 of
the 'Catalogue of the Sanskrit MSS in the Library of
his Highness the Mahaaraaja of Ulwar' by Peter
Peterson. Bombay 1892.

4) No. 206 in the Raghunaatha Temple Library of the
Mahaaraaja of Jammu and Kashmir.

5) No. 7042 India Office, London

6-9)  Four MSS mentioned in the catalogue of the University of Kashmir in Srinagar

If anyone knows of any others we would be very grateful to hear about them.  And if anyone has had any luck obtaining copies of manuscripts from the Library of the Mahaaraaja of Ulwar, could they let us know?

Thanks in advance

Alex Watson
Sify Mail - now with Anti-virus protection powered by Trend Micro, USA.
Know more at http://mail.sify.com

Sify Power mail- a Premium Service from Sify Mail!
know more at http://mail.sify.com