DharmaCauryaRasaayana available on Indology

Alex Passi a.passi at ALMA.UNIBO.IT
Sat Jul 20 18:00:17 UTC 2002

Dear Fellow List-members,

A .pdf file of the critical text of the DharmaCauryaRasaayana (Milano
2001) is now available on Indology's "Virtual Archive of Indic
-E-texts". My thanks to Viviano Cavagnoli of Edizioni Ariele for
releasing the text, and to Dominic for performing the pratiSThaapana
on the server. Please contact me (in September) if you find any grave
discrepancy in the file (like missing lines, etc.), as it had to be
re-formatted from the original Nisus archive.

Alex Passi