Kh instead of S in Yajur Veda

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at UMICH.EDU
Sun Feb 24 18:13:17 UTC 2002

This happens in the Zukla Yajurveda recitation, where the RV line
sahasraziir.sa.h puru.sa.h is pronounced as ...ziirkha.h purukha.h.  I am
responding to this email away from home, and don't have access to my
books, but if I remember correctly, the Zukla-YV Praatizaakhya deals with
this feature.
                              Madhav Deshpande