new version of the digital Zaanti

Muneo TOKUNAGA mtokunag at BUN.KYOTO-U.AC.JP
Tue Sep 11 02:25:11 UTC 2001

Dear Subscribers,

For long it was in my mind to revise completely the digital text of
the Zaantiparvan, the poorest part of my ``Machine-readable Text of
the Mahaabhaarata for Word-search,'' released in 1994 (many typing
mistakes besides uncapitalized cerebrals). This summer I read this
Parvan for my own study and revised the whole text. The text is not
perfect yet but I believe it was considerably improved. More than
10,000 letters were retyped. The new version (m12.2.e) is downloadable
from

http://tiger.bun.kyoto-u.ac.jp/mtokunag/skt_texts/

With best regards,

                                      Muneo TOKUNAGA