Axel Michaels edited book "The Pandit"

George Hart ghart at SOCRATES.BERKELEY.EDU
Tue Oct 30 19:12:33 UTC 2001

Thanks for your gracious response.  I plead guilty to posting
something impetuously that I should not have posted -- I could  quite
easily have raised the same points without any sort of apparent
personal implications (which, of course, I did not intend).  It is
good to keep in mind that, with the click of a mouse, messages on
this forum go out to many different people, and, once sent, they
cannot be recalled.  Once again, my apologies and thanks.  GH.