Hindu holocaust site?

Jesualdo Correia jesualdocorreia at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 24 19:12:40 UTC 2001

   Dear Members,

   I was sharply interrupted another day in the middle of a
lecture I was giving on the Hindu Caste System ( which is not
at all my speciality)by someone who asked whether I knew there is
in the Internet a site about the "holocaust" the hindus perpetrated
on the pariahs along history, etc.
   Does someone know about this site? It may be also one of those
"planted" by people other than the harijans themselves, as a piece of
desinformation.Or perhaps there is indeed something going on for a long time
which does constitute a strong case.

Jesualdo Correia