one of the few ..... ????

Rohit Chopra cosmicomic at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 16 03:34:46 UTC 2001

Suresh

You are completely incapable of accepting a point of view other than your
own pro-RSS, Muslim-bashing viewpoint. As such you are fundamentally
incapable of debate, since you cannot obviously rise above your own
interests. Also, your emails seem to follow the same pattern on every list:
when you cannot offer an answer to a perfectly reasonable question, you
resort to personal attacks, meaningless railing against 'leftists',
'secularists' etc, and a lofty holier-than-thou attitude. As for your
patrician refusal to 'debate', the pleasure, dear Suresh, is entirely mine,
more than you can imagine.

I may not be as learned as you are, and thus may not get what you perceive
as the wonderfully profound significance of your proverb. However, I have
the satisfaction of knowing that, unlike you, I do NOT need to make the
Muslim population of India the scapegoat for anything and everything in this
world.

My apologies to members on this list as this mail has no direct Indological
significance.

Regards
Rohit