New Harappan Gallery

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sat Oct 28 10:06:35 UTC 2000

I was very interested in the Times of India article, and I'm grateful to
Steve Farmer for drawing our attention to it.  But I am equally determined
that this posting will not become an excuse for another slanging match on
the AIT topic.

Ravi Chaudhary's remark was as opaque to me as to Farmer, but it was
apparently meant to be insulting in a sneery sort of way.

No more postings on this topic at this time!  We have the information.
Thanks for that.  Now we move on.

I welcome brief, factual postings of URLs when they point to important new
developments in the issue, and I would include the National Museum's
exhibition in that category.

I shall certainly cancel the subscriptions of anyone else who posts
messages devoid of scholarly input, aimed merely at wounding an opponent.
Ravi Chaudhary and others - you have been warned.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.