Regarding indology and intuitive knowledge

Swaminathan Madhuresan smadhuresan at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 24 20:30:19 UTC 2000

<<<
 I may also add that in the Tamil popular conception throat viz 'nenju' also
 occupies the place of justice, equity, fairness, etc.

 There are common expressions like Nenjukku needhi i.e a cry for justice, or
 'Nenju ketkavillai' which literally means Throat did not accept it which is
 understood to be 'I felt something unfair and monstrous'

 I wonder whether any Tamil scholars have something to add on this with
 examples from literature

 In Tamil, neJcu means heart or chest about 98% of the time.
 Also, it means "mind".