Black Sea

Bjarte Kaldhol bjartekal at AH.TELIA.NO
Fri Nov 17 01:56:58 UTC 2000

This is great news. What is so exciting about this find is that the remains
may be very well preserved. I don't think we should underestimate what will
come out of this. The flood seems to be a geological fact, even if Noah may
be a legend.
Bjarte Kaldhol

http://www.sunday-times.co.uk/news/pages/tim/2000/09/14/timfgneur02001.html