Scenario of language replacement

Srini Pichumani srini_pichumani at MENTORG.COM
Wed Nov 8 21:37:41 UTC 2000

While your counter-counterarguments is useful,  your use of the word chauvinistic
seems habitual and unnecessary.  Arun Gupta seems to be just questioning the
validity,  pedagogical or otherwise,  of Professor Asko Parpola's parallels.

-Srini.