Subject-prefix for INDOLOGY

Sven Ekelin ekelin at BAHNHOF.SE
Wed Jul 19 12:54:20 UTC 2000

I wote *no*.

Please note the following technicality: Our friend
*LISTSERV.LIV.AC.UK* apparently does not accept a message which is
totally identical with a message previously posted by another member.

My mail consisting of the words *Prefix - no* was sent back with the
comment

     >Your message is being returned to you unprocessed because it
     >appears to have already been  distributed to the INDOLOGY
     >list. That is, a message  with identical text (but possibly
     >with different mail headers) has been posted to the list
     >recently, either by you or by someone else.

.

If you have a good reason
to resend this message to the list (for instance because you have been
notified
of a hardware failure with loss of  data), please alter the text of
the message
in some way and  resend it to the list. Note that  altering the
"Subject:" line
or adding blank  lines at the top  or bottom of the message  is not
sufficient;
you should  instead add a  sentence or  two at the  top explaining why
you are
resending the  message, so that the  other subscribers understand why
they are
getting two copies of the same message.

------------------------ Rejected message (22 lines)