Membership/Skt. program (Max Mueller)

Tue Jul 11 14:23:04 UTC 2000

Subrahmanya:

>Dr. Witzels posting on July 8th was 22k.

>Jha's posting of a PDF attachment on June 27 was 35k.

I was indeed a little wary of my decipherment post which had 11k in my

Eudora program, especially as I saw that my older Telnet showed THE
SAME

message as 14,412 K. Should have split it up. Mea culpa. Though
dealing

with the same topic.

By how by VaruNa, Subrahmanyaaaaa!, do you get 22 k?

>Also, Dr. Witzels and Dr. Farmers posting's were not polite by any
standard.

 etc. etc.

<bold>This is the same  Subrahmanya  who alleged:

</bold> S. SUBAAHMANYA:  Fri, 11 Feb 2000:

>>that is why Indology has had Aryan noses, Aryan languages and

now Witzel has 'managed' to find Aryan chariot panzers <<<<

Pray, Subrahmanyaaaaa, where did I do that? You did not tell us then,
and

you will not be able to tell us now.  Tasmaat, tuSNIm bhava!

====================================

On another contented point. Max Mueller.

I checked his first edition on a visit to the main library and  found
that

he indeed signed his first edition, first part (1849 = 1906 varSe), p.

XXXI, before start of text,   with:

zArmaNyadezotpanneneMgalaNDadezanivAsinA BhaTTamokSamUlareNa
saMzodhita....

Thus, MokSamUlara; and not moksAmUla (which I remembered) is a later
(Indian)

improvement, based on his "I POINT TO INDIA " etc. involvement with
the

proponents of an *Indian* revival.

Deutsche Welle, Hindi service, today, MONday/Tuesday morning, still

continues with its memorial of Max Mueller in Sanskrit:

http://kleist.dwelle.de/hindi/  last 1./3 of Hindi program.