Disturbing Discussions

Prof. P. Kumar kumar at PIXIE.UDW.AC.ZA
Wed Dec 13 11:05:14 UTC 2000

I am a little concerned about the recent line of discussions on Koh-I-Noor,
and mosques and temple destructions etc. The discussions are bordering on
blaming one another for what happened in the past and using historiography
to invent things that might or might not have happened. I would like to
appeal to the editors of the list to avoid such discussions to carry on
endlessly. Perhaps the points by respective individuals have been made and
can we have an end to this?

Pratap

Prof. P. Kumar, Centre for Religious Studies, University of Durban-Westville
Private BagX54001, Durban, 4000
South Africa, Tel: 027-31-204-4539 (work), Fax: 027-31-204-4160 (work)